Friday 10 May 2013

Since today

Hello guys :) My name is Jen, but you will call me Kpoppsie( pretty please xD). I'm from Croatia and I'm huge Kpoper. Anyway, I started to write this blog about Kpop (especialy UKiss, SHINee, Exo, f(x) and Infinite) because I think that Kpop is not esteemed enough and I'll try hard to change it :) Date when I fel in love with Kpop was 24th January 2012. It was a beautiful day and I knew that something awesome will happen. Well I was right. It was afternoon and I was on facebook. One of my facebook friends uploaded SHINee's 'Lucifer' and I clicked on it because I was curious (*starts to sing: oh i'm curious yeah*). My first impression was their dance! I was so impressed that I just stared at them dancing and singing xD I realised that I have to learn their names and support them becaus they're so awesome. Soon after that I learned to make difference between them, their Bdays and everything about them. I offically became a shawol that day :D One month later I became kissme. Those boys are too amazing to resist. I can say that I'm very, really big Kissme now ^^ I love the way that UKiss love their fans almost like their girlfriends :) They're so awesome. You should be kissme too, you know. After that I became aff(x)tion. Those girls are so inspiring and I'd like to be like them. I admire them so much. Then I started to like Infinite. Also amazing boyband with awesome style and music. And now, I became exotic 2 months and 20 days ago :3 I love 12 of them so much.  ^^ Anyway, Kpop is an amazing product of Korea. It has awesome beat, style.. And their dance is not awesome. It's BRILLIANT. OMG I CAN'T T.T *starts fangirling* OMG SO AWESOME SO AWESOME... Now down to the Earth. I guess that you all know about SHINee's Dream Girl chapter 2:''why so serious?''. I LOVE IT, IT'S SO AWESOME. NIGHTMARE, WHY SO SERIOUS AND EVIL ARE THE BEST SONGS EVER. I just can't stop watching it xD and also, same feels for UKiss's new sub-unit UBeat and Should've Treated You Better. So amazing. Damn, why so perfect? T.T I know you're also very upset about Exo's comeback, but hold on. They will come back eventualy. They need time to prepare and practise to make the best comeback ever! Just pleas don't complain, you're just gonna piss of SM even more. Please, hold on.


So short version of my feels these days. Hop you like it ;) if you have some wishes or want me to make some special topic, you can contact me on twitter: @ayowassup_

Thanks :) byebyee

No comments:

Post a Comment