Monday 27 May 2013

A great day in kpoper's life

So hello! :) Today is the best day ever! :D SM realised exo album teaser! ^^ yay! EXO M   and EXO K are finaly back after a year! Be happy exotics! I think that all waiting was totally worth! I love all songs :D They are totaly my style I guess. So what do you think about it? I think that 


TEASERS ARE SOOOOO PERFEEECT :3 I LOVE IT OMG SOOOOOO AWESOMEE xD I'M GOING TO DIE SOON BECAUSE OF ALL PERFECTNES THAT HAPPENED TODAY:3 YOU WILL PROBABLY TOO SO I'LL SEE YOU THERE! DAMN. MY FANGIRL FEELS ARE UNSTOPABLEEEEEE xD *histericly cryes because exo is back*




Yeah xD what also happened today is that I was watching some Jonghyun of came back to SHINee videos and all of them gave me goose bumps! xD So I'd love to share those vids with you. And remember that you can't dies because you're already dead because of Exo ;) So yeah,  Jonghyun is back :D  and he was performing at the MCountdown stage  ^^ with other members! Jonghyun was also in SM building two days ago.


I just LOOOOOVE his new hair and everything! When I first realised that Jonghyun isn't in Why so serious? MV I was very worryed for him and then when I heard his voice in Evil I was so touched and I cryed for like an hour xD (just some fangirling me). What were your feels like when you saw him? ;)

Byebyeee ;) wishes: @ayowassup_

No comments:

Post a Comment