Monday 13 May 2013

My Ukiss love

You know guys, I'm addicted to UKiss. They're my whole life now. My everything. They rea always there for me, through their songs. I love them and admire them so much. I want to be patient, considerate, kind, full of love for everyone like them. I love the way how they express how much they love us. They are patient even for those fangirls that are freaking out when they see them. They are not spolit and conceited idols. They are standing on the ground with both of their legs. They will never say no to a fan. Just the fact that they call us their girlfriends says everything. They might love us even more than we love them. Tough I don't think they will ever love us as much as I love them, but I might be wrong. They are so amazing. Literaly, amazing. So tallented, smart, considerate, handsome, kind and patient. I would love to meet them or just to see them so I can prove that perfection is real and that I can say I met or saw it. I would like to talk to them just for 5 minutes so I can tell them how much I love them and to say thanks for everything what they have done for me. I would love to go to their concert and support then on that way. I would love to support them in every posible way because they deserve it. I will try as hard as I can and I will do anything to bring them in Europe and go to their concert to support them. Thanks to them, I have few really good kissme frineds now. I also am part of a family that counts 2116 members at the moment, but that number is incrasing all the time. I just wanna say thank you to Ukiss. Thank you because you exist and because you're so perfect. Just few minutes will be enough for me to say thank you and I love you. Of course if  I ever get a chance to go to Korea  and to Ukiss concert I will try hard to bring as much kissmes as I can with me. They have the same dream as me. If I have a chance to make it come true, why wouldn't they too? Thank you Ukiss. For everything what have you done for me. I'm thankful to them because they exist. I'm so proud to call myself kissme. I wish them everything the best because they deserve it. They have bright future. The most lovely and the most beautiful and tallented band. Ukiss saranghae!



Kpoppsie :3

No comments:

Post a Comment